Admission for second Foundational Leadership Program (FLP-2)
The second Foundational Leadership Program (FLP-2) will be held at RIGSS from 12th November to 9th December 2017. The Online Application System will be open from 11.00 AM on 25th September 2017 and will close at 5.00 PM on 6th October 2017.
Kindly read the following information on ADMISSIONS carefully:
SLOTS AVAILABLE & MODE OF SELECTION
|Sl. No.||Category/Sector||Mode of selection||Slots|
|1||His Majesty’s nominees||Nomination||3|
|2||Civil Service||Open competition||15|
|3||Armed Forces||Nomination by Armed Forces and final selection by RIGSS||3|
|4||Corporations/SoEs||Nomination by agencies and final selection by RIGSS||5|
|5||Autonomous agencies/CSOs/Private||Open competition||4|
Candidates applying for the course must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- General Criteria (applies to all candidates):
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of Bachelors degree (any field)
- Applicants should have been born on 12th November 1987 or later
- Applicants must possess a minimum work experience of 2 years (CVs should clearly specify job history)
- An applicant should maintain a minimum gap of five years between two RIGSS courses (FLP/YPLP/SELP). For example, if a candidate is selected for the FLP course, he/she will be eligible for the YPLP course only after five years of completion of FLP
- Sector-specific Criteria:
- Applicants from the civil service must be in P5 or P4 position levels
- Applicants from the armed forces must be in the rank of a Captain/Lieutenant
Candidates applying for the program MUST submit the following documents online during the time of registration.
- Copy of CID card
- Copy of Class X and XII academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree certificate (no transcripts/mark sheets required)
- Copy of Audit clearance (if applicable)
- Security Clearance from RBP (the institute will verify this online, copy need not be submitted)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One pp-sized photo with white background
- Certificates/credentials of any special or extra-ordinary achievements (upload not more than 6 certificates)
- Skype ID
The total cost per candidate for the 4-week training program is Nu. 240,000/- which includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation, meals and refreshments, conveyance between institute and hostel, stationery, Wi-Fi internet, recreation and library facilities, and a week-long immersion program. While the course fees for selected civil servants will be paid for by the RCSC, fees for selected candidates from other sectors will have to be paid for by the respective nominating organizations or individuals, as applicable.
All interested and eligible candidates from the civil service, autonomous agencies, CSOs and private companies, and those nominated from the Corporations, SoEs and Armed Forces are invited to register and apply for the course through the Online Application System, which will open at 11.00 AM on 25th September 2017. Registered users will be given access to the Online Admission Test.
Submission of Written Works & Other Credentials
Online application system will close at 5.00 PM on 6th October 2017. Applicants must submit their written works and other credentials on or before this date. Applicants are required to submit online their academic transcripts for Class X and XII Board Examinations and also certificates/other evidences of excellence and extra-ordinary achievements. Extra-ordinary achievements, which are supported by proof of recognition/reward, will be awarded additional points in the final selection.
Screening of the Applicants
Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria, do not adher to test instructions or do not submit the required documents listed above will be rejected during the screening.
Short-listing of Candidates
A panel of experts will evaluate the written works submitted by applicants. Based on the scores for the written works, marks obtained in the Class X and XII Board examinations, applicants will be shortlisted and names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced latest by 5.00 PM on 19th October 2017 on the Institute’s website.
A Skype video interview will be organized during 23rd to 26th October 2017 for all shortlisted candidates. The interview will last for 20-25 minutes, and scores obtained from the interview will be used in the final selection of candidates. The Institute will schedule the interviews for all shortlisted candidates and intimate the date and time in advance.
Shortlisted candidates will have to give an online psychometric test as a part of the final selection during 23rd – 26th October 2017. The candidate shall complete the test within the stipulated time. Scores obtained from the test will be used in the final selection of candidates. Test instructions and deadline will be emailed to candidates soon after the shortlisted candidates are declared.
Marks obtained for the interview, psychometric test and extra-ordinary achievements will be added to the marks obtained for shortlisting, to generate the final results.
Names of the selected candidates will be announced within 31st October 2017 on the Institute’s website.
LETTER OF OFFER
The institute will issue a Letter of Offer to all selected candidates.