Admissions for 9th Senior Executive Leadership Program (SELP-9)
The 9th Senior Executive Leadership Program (SELP-9) at RIGSS will be held from 7th January to 6th February 2018. The Online Admission System will be open from 11.00 AM on 27th November 2017 and will close at 5.00 PM on 10th December 2017.
Kindly read the following information on ADMISSIONS carefully:
|1||Public Servants (civil service, autonomous agencies, constitutional and other agencies as per RCSC classification)||17|
|3||Corporations/SoEs, CSOs (registered with CSOA) and
Private Companies (companies registered under Companies Act of Bhutan/licensed by RGoB)
|4||His Majesty’s nominees||5|
Candidates applying for the course must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- General Criteria (applies to all candidates):
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of Bachelors degree (any field)
- An applicant should maintain a minimum gap of five years between two RIGSS courses (FLP/YPLP/SELP). For example, if a candidate had attended the YPLP course, he/she will be eligible for the SELP course only after five years of completion of YPLP
- Sector-specific Criteria:
- Applicants from the civil service and armed forces should have been born on 7th January 1963 or later
- Applicants from all other agencies should have been born between 7th January 1963 and 7th January 1978
- Applicants from the civil service must be in position level P1 or above
- Applicants from the armed forces must be in the rank of a Lt. Colonel or above
- Applicants from autonomous agencies, constitutional and other agencies as per RCSC classification/corporations, SOEs, private companies, CSOs must possess a minimum work experience of 15 years (CVs should clearly specify job history)
- Identity Card Copy
- Bachelors Degree certificate
- Masters Degree certificate (if any)
- PhD degree certificate (if any)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Security Clearance from RBP (the institute will verify this online, copy need not be submitted)
- Audit Clearance from RAA (if applicable)
- Certificates/Evidences of Extraordinary achievements
- Skype ID
All eligible applicants can apply for SELP through the RIGSS Online Application System. Applications through other means will not be accepted.
Submission of Written Works & Other Credentials
Online application system will close on 10th December 2017 at 5.00 PM. Applicants must submit their written works and other credentials on or before this date. While the minimum qualification required to be eligible for SELP is a Bachelor’s Degree, candidates with higher qualifications will be given additional marks in the selection. Further, extra-ordinary achievements, which are supported by proof of recognition/reward, will also be awarded additional marks.
Screening of the Applicants:
Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria, do not adhere to test instructions or do not submit the required documents listed above will be rejected during the screening.
Short-listing of candidates
Applicants will be shortlisted based on their written work, academic qualification and extra-ordinary achievements. Names of shortlisted candidates will be announced on the Institute’s website (www.rigss.bt) by 5:00PM on 20th December 2017.
Video Skype Interview
A Skype video interview will be organized during 23rd to 25th December 2017 for all shortlisted candidates. The interview will last for about 20 minutes, and scores obtained from the interview will be used in the final selection of candidates. The Institute will schedule the interviews for all shortlisted candidates and intimate the date and time in advance.
Shortlisted candidates will have to give an online psychometric test as a part of the final selection during 23rd – 25th December 2017. The candidate shall complete the test within the stipulated time. Scores obtained from the test will be used in the final selection of candidates. Test instructions and submission deadline will be emailed to candidates soon after the shortlisted candidates are declared.
Marks obtained from the written works, psychometric test, interview and other credentials will be will be compiled and aggregated for generation of the final results. A total of 25 candidates from the different categories as specified above will be selected on merit basis for the 9th SELP program. Names of the selected candidates will be announced within 31st December 2017 on the Institute’s website.
Letter of Offer:
The selected candidates will be issued a Letter of Offer by the Institute.