Admissions for 6th Young Professionals Leadership Program (YPLP-6)
The 6th Young Professionals Leadership Program (YPLP-6) at RIGSS will be held from 18th March to 14th April 2018. The Online Admission System will be open from 11.00 AM on 22nd January 2018 and will close at 5.00 PM on 4th February 2018.
Kindly read the following information on ADMISSIONS carefully:
|Sl.No.||Category/Sector||Mode of selection||Slots||Remarks|
|1||His Majesty’s nominees||Nomination||4|
|2||Civil Servants||Open competition||15|
|3||Armed Forces||Nomination by Armed Forces and final selection by RIGSS||3||RBA-1; RBG-1; RBP-1|
|5||Corporations/SoEs||Nomination by agencies and final selection by RIGSS||5|
|6||Autonomous agencies/Private/CSOs||Open competition||3||Contingent upon funding assurance|
Aplicants applying for the course must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- General Criteria (applies to all candidates):
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of Bachelors degree (any field)
- Applicants should have been born on 18th March 1978 or later
- An applicant should maintain a minimum gap of five years between two RIGSS courses (FLP/YPLP/SELP). For example, if a candidate had attended the YPLP course, he/she will be eligible for the SELP course only after five years of completion of YPLP
- Sector-specific Criteria:
- Applicants from the civil service must be in P2 or P3 position levels
- Applicants from constitutional bodies, autonomous agencies, corporations, SoEs, CSOs and private companies must possess a minimum work experience of 8 years (CVs should clearly specify job history)
- Applicants from the armed forces must be in the rank of Major
Applicants applying for the program MUST submit the following documents online during the time of registration.
- Copy of CID card
- Copy of Class X and XII academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree certificate (no transcripts/mark sheets required)
- Copy of Masters/PhD degree certificates (if any)
- Copy of Audit clearance (if applicable)
- Security Clearance from RBP (the institute will verify this online, copy need not be submitted)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One pp-sized photo with white background
- Certificates/credentials of extra-ordinary achievements
- Skype ID
The total cost per candidate for the 4-week training program is Nu. 240,000/- which includes tuition fees, hostel accommodation, meals and refreshments, conveyance between institute and hostel, stationery, Wi-Fi internet, recreation and library facilities and a week long out door learning expedition. While the course fees for selected civil servants will be paid for by the RCSC, fees for selected candidates from other sectors will have to be paid for by the respective nominating organizations or individuals, as applicable.
All interested and eligible candidates from the civil service, Autonomous agencies, private companies and CSOs and those nominated from the Corporations/SoEs and Armed Forces are invited to register and apply for the course through the RIGSS Online Application System, which will open at 11.00 AM on 22nd January 2018. Registered users will be given access to the Online Admission Tests.
Submission of Written Works & Other Credentials
Online application system will close at 5.00 PM on 4th February 2018. Applicants must submit their written works and other credentials on or before this date. While the minimum qualification required to be eligible for the YPLP program is a Bachelor’s Degree, candidates with higher academic qualifications will be given additional points in the selection. Further, extra-ordinary achievements, which are supported by proof of recognition/reward, will also be awarded additional points in the final selection.
Screening of the Applicants
Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not submit the required documents listed above will be rejected during the screening.
Short-listing of Candidates
A panel of experts will evaluate the written works submitted by applicants. Based on evaluation of the written works, marks obtained in the Class X and XII Board examinations and academic qualifications, applicants will be shortlisted and names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced latest by 5.00 PM on 19th February 2018 on the Institute’s website (www.rigss.bt).
Shortlisted candidates will have to give an online psychometric test as a part of the final selection during 26th – 28th February 2018. The candidate shall complete the test within the stipulated time. Scores obtained from the test will be used in the final selection of candidates. Test instructions and deadline will be emailed to candidates soon after the shortlisted candidates are declared.
A Skype video interview will be organized during 26th – 28th February 2018 for all shortlisted candidates. The interview will last for 15-20 minutes, and scores obtained from the interview will be used in the final selection of candidates. The Institute will schedule the interviews for all shortlisted candidates and intimate the date/time in advance.
Marks obtained for written works, psychometric test, interview and other credentials will be compiled and aggregated for generation of the final results. A total of 26 candidates from the different categories as specified above will be selected on merit basis for the 6th YPLP program.
Names of the selected candidates will be announced within 3rd March 2018 on the Institute’s website.
LETTER OF OFFER
The institute will issue a Letter of Offer to all selected candidates.