Admission for Sixth Senior Executive Leadership Program (SELP-6)
The 6th Senior Executive Leadership Program (SELP-6) at RIGSS will be held from 28 February to 28 March 2016. The Online Application System will be open from 10.00 AM on 19 January 2016, and will close at 5.00 PM on 30 January 2016.
Kindly read the following information on ADMISSIONS carefully:
Sector-wise slot allocation:
|1||Public Servants (civil service; autonomous agencies, constitutional and other agencies as per RCSC classification)||17|
|3||Corporate/Private Sector (companies registered under Companies Act of Bhutan/licensed by RGoB)||5|
|4||His Majesty’s Nominees||5|
Candidates applying for the course must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
- Public Servants in position level of P1 and above (or equivalent)
- Armed Force officers in the rank of Lt. Colonel and above
- Corporate/private sector employees in the position of Senior Manager and above with a minimum of 10 years work experience
- Candidates not to be older than 55 years as on the date of registration for the course
Documents Required (copies of these documents to be submitted to the institute during the time of registration)
- Bachelors Degree certificate
- Masters Degree certificate (if any)
- PhD degree certificate (if any)
- Security Clearance from RBP
- Audit Clearance from RAA (if applicable)
- Certificates of achievements/community services etc.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with one copy of pp-sized photo
- Online Application: All eligible candidates can apply for the SELP through RIGSS Online Application System. Application through any other means will not be accepted.
- Screening of the Applicants: Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected during the screening.
Short-listing of candidates
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their written work, academic qualification and extra-ordinary achievements. Names of shortlisted candidates will be announced on the Institute’s website by 8 February 2016.
Online Psychometric Test and Telephone Interview
Shortlisted candidates will have to give an online Psychometric Test, as a part of the selection process. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Dr. Adrian Chan in this regard soon after the names of shortlisted candidates are announced. There will also be a 15-20 minutes selection interview over telephone for all shortlisted candidates.
Marks obtained from the online Psychometric Test and telephone interview will be added to the marks obtained for shortlisting to make the final candidate selection. Names of the selected candidates will be announced within 21 February 2016 on the Institute’s website.
Letter of Offer:
The selected candidates will be issued a Letter of Offer by the Institute.