The Royal Institute for Governance and Strategic Studies in Phuentsholing announces that the Fifth Young Professionals Leadership Program will be held from 24th September to 21st October 2017. The course will comprise of three weeks of leadership training at the institute and a week-long outdoor learning expedition and team building camp.
Interested eligible candidates from the civil service, autonomous agencies, CSOs and private companies and nominated candidates from Corporations, State-owned Enterprises and the Armed Forces are invited to apply through the Institute’s Online Application System at www.rigss.bt. The online application system will be open from 11.00 AM on 24th July 2017 and will close at 5.00 PM on 6th August 2017. Applications through other means will not be accepted.
For detailed information on the application and selection process, please visit the Institute’s website or call the Course Coordinator Ms. Sigay Dem at 05- 252 447 or 17648214.
- About RIGSS
- Vision and Mission
- Bhutan Foreign Service Program (BFSP)
- Foundational Leadership Program (FLP)
- FLP Schedule
- DHI Senior Executive Development Program (SEDP)
- Young Professionals Leadership Program (YPLP)
- Leadership Program for Parliamentarians (LPP)
- Bhutan Executive Services Training (BEST)
- Military Leaders Strategic Studies Seminar (MLS)
- Senior Executive Leadership Program (SELP)
- RIGSS Magazine